- Terre'Blanche verdict sparks racial protests
Outside court, white protesters showed an effigy of a hanged black man as backers of Eugene Terre'Blanche's killer, Chris Mahlangu, sang racial songs.
- Terre'Blanche killer sentenced to life in prison
Eugene Terre'Blanche's killer, farmhand Chris Mahlangu, has been sentenced to life in prison for the AWB leader's murder last year.
- The end is near: Far-right braces for ET judgment
The beginning of the end of Eugene Terre'Blanche's murder trial is potentially explosive, but police (and the AWB) say they're not expecting trouble.
- Sodomy charges scrutinised at ET trial
A sodomy claim by a farm worker accused of killing right wing leader Eugene Terre'Blanche has been questioned during his murder trial.
- Terre'Blanche trial turns focus on Child Act
The officer investigating Eugene Terre'Blanche's murder admits to being ignorant of the Child Justice Act when arresting a minor linked to the murder.
- Translation drawn into question in Terre'Blanche trial
The work of a translator who mediated between police and a youth accused of killing right wing leader Eugene Terre'Blanche is being questioned.
- Minor's mother present after Terre'Blanche's murder
The mother of a minor accused in right wing leader Eugene Terre'Blanche's murder trial was present when he pointed out crime scenes and confessed.
- Terre'Blanche's widow denies farm worker sodomised
A farm worker accused of killing Eugene Terre'Blanche has told the court that the right wing leader sodomised him, which Terre'Blanche's widow denies.
- Terre'Blanche's widow speaks of 'not sober' suspect
Slain rightwing leader Eugene Terre'Blanche's wife testified that suspect Chris Mahlangu arrived at her house drunk on the day of her husband's death.
- Terre'Blanche trial resumes with captain's cross-examination
The AWB leader Eugene Terre'Blanche murder trial is set to resume with testimony from the police captain who visited the murder scene.